- 16:15The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Maiden of €15,500
- 16:50Sean Barrett Bloodstock Insurances Ltd Handicap of €11,500
- 17:20The Yeomanstown Stud Irish EBF Stakes of €50,000 (Listed Race)
- 17:50The Arqana Irish EBF Marwell Stakes of €48,000 (Listed Race)
- 18:20The O’Neill & Co Chartered Surveyors & Auctioneers Handicap of of €10,000
- 18:50The Naas Racecourse Business Club Handicap of €15,500
- 19:25Naas race to help Barretstown children August 2nd Race of €13,500
Wednesday 21st July
A summer evening meeting featuring the Listed Yeomanstown Stud Irish EBF Stakes and the ARQANA Irish EBF Marwell Stakes. On the raceday gates open fron 2:45pm and the first race is off at 4:15pm.
Following the Governments announcement outdoor events can now host 500 spectators, we are thrilled to be able to have a limited amont of tickets for sale for our next meeting on Wednesday 21st July. Tickets will cost €10 (along with a €1.50 handling fee) which will go directly to our current fundraiser in aid of Barretstown.
While we endeavour to ensure our attendee’s have a great day out, we have had to make several changes to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone following all government and health guidelines. It is important to note that these race meetings will not be a typical day at Naas Racecourse. There will be limited catering and betting facilities and it will be an outdoor event with no access to indoor facilities with an exception for toilet facilities only.
As we are very limited on tickets it will be two tickets per transaction.
Tickets will cost €10.00 which will go directly to Barretstown. There will also be a €1.50 handling fee.
On arrival every patron must have a valid ticket with their name printed on it.
You must present a valid photo I.D. to match the name on your ticket on arrival.
Children will also be required to have a purchased ticket in line with Covid-19 tracing requirements and you will require a photo ID on the day.
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you are accepting & agreeing to the ticketing Terms & Conditions and the Racecourse Code of Conduct.