- 02:00The Plusvital Irish EBF Maiden of €16,500
- 02:35The Kildare Post & Kildare Now Maiden of €12,500
- 03:10The Naas Racecourse Launches the 2020 Irish Flat Season Handicap of €17,000
- 03:45The Naas Racecourse Business Club Madrid Handicap of €50,000
- 04:20The Listed Plusvital Devoy Stakes of €47,000
- 04:55The Group 3 Lodge Park Stud Irish EBF Park Express Stakes of €77,500
- 05:30The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Maiden of €15,000
The Opening Of The Irish Flat Season
Sunday 22nd March
THE FLAT IS BACK! We are delighted to be opening the Irish Flat Season for the fourth year running. The meeting is one of the most anticipated fixtures in the flat calendar. The Lodge Park Stud EBF Express Stakes will take centre stage on the day. This year we are delighted to welcome Plusvital, Irish Equine Supplement company on board to sponsor the Devoy Stakes (listed race) and a two year old EBF Maiden.
Looking for ideas for Mothers Day this year? Book into our Panoramic Restaurant on Sunday 22nd March and treat your mother to a VIP day at the races with a four course meal and great views! Our Panoramic Package is just €69.00pp and includes admission, racecard, four course meal and a reserved table for the day.
Lodge Park Stud – The Burns family have been breeding Classic winners at their Lodge Park Stud in Kilkenny for three generations.
Plusvital – Plusvital has been a leader in equine nutrition since its formation in 1975, growing out of Ireland’s world-famous racing and sport horse tradition. The company now exports to over 30 countries and continues to focus on innovative nutraceuticals to support some of the most successful trainers and breeders across the globe, including Group-winning trainer Johnny Murtagh and owner, breeder and trainer Jim Bolger.
Kildare Post & Kildare Now – The Kildare Post covers the latest news, sports and local features in County Kildare. It is published once a week and is available FREE online and in newspaper format.
Irish EBF – Irish EBF have contributed over €42.5 million to Irish Prize-money since 1983, with a current annual investment now over €2.2 million making Irish Stallion Farms the largest sponsor of racing in Ireland.
- Adult Admission to the Races (includes €5 dicount voucher for our next race meeting) €15
- OAP (includes free tea/ coffee voucher) €9
- Students U25 with valid student ID €5
- Children U18 accompanied by an adultFREE