- 04:25The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Maiden of €15,500
- 05:00The Tipper Road Handicap of €21,000
- 06:00The Naas Racecourse Handicap of €10,000
- 06:30The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Naas Oaks Trial of €47,500 (Listed Race)
- 07:00The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Maiden of €14,000
- 07:30The Naas Racecourse Business Club Handicap of €11,500
- 08:00The Naas Nursery of Champions Maiden of €11,000
Naas Oaks Trial Evening Meeting
Wednesday 23rd June
A summer evening meeting featuring The Irish Stallion Farms Naas Oaks Trial. Last year we saw Even So win the trial here at Naas in June and go on to win the Group 1 Irish Oaks at the Curragh the month after. The first race on the evening will go to post at 4:25pm.
We continue to race behind closed doors in line with government guidelines. Visit hri.ie to view COVID 19 protocols that are currently in place. Once a date is confirmed by the Government as to when the public can return to the racecourse we will update it here.
IRISH EBF are the largest contributors to Irish Racing. The Irish European Breeders’ Fund has supported horseracing in Ireland since 1983 Britain by enhancing prize money for over 30 years. Last year, racing in Ireland received a timely boost from the Irish European Breeders’ Fund, with the country’s largest sponsor increasing it’s 2020 sponsorship input to €2.5 million.
JF Dunne Insurances have been a long standing supporter of Naas Racecourse and are part of our Business Club. Based in Kill, Co.Kildare and established in 1977, JF Dunne Insurances is one of Ireland’s leading specialist insurance providers. They also run an insurance scheme specifically created for the over 50 market, Caoga, for both private motor and household. Catering to clients across the country. Visit JFD to find out more.