- 02:10The Naas Nursery of Champions Maiden Hurdle
- 02:40The Panoramic Restaurant at Naas Handicap Hurdle
- 03:10The Paddy Power Road To Cheltenham Novice Handicap Chase
- 03:40 The Paddy Power Betting Shop Novice Hurdle €46,500 (Grade 2)
- 04:10The WhatOddsPaddy? Steeplechase
- 04:40The Paddy Power ‘From The Horse’s Mouth’ Handicap Hurdle
- 05:10The Paddy Power Super Enhancements (Pro/Am) Flat Race
Paddy Power Road To Cheltenham Day
Sunday 23rd February
One of the biggest national hunt race meetings at Naas – the Paddy Power Road To Cheltenham Day. The big national hunt festival’s are creeping closer and trainers use this meeting as an opportunities to get a run into their festival contenders.
Join us before racing for The Paddy Power Preview Line in the Circle at 1.15pm to look through the card.
We will be having Cheltenham Chats between races with leading Jockeys & Trainers so you can mark your card ahead of the Cheltenham Festival.
Panoramic Restaurant Special! Book into our Panoramic Restaurant and enjoy all the days action from the comfort of your own table for a reduced price of €60.00pp & includes admission, racecard, four course meal and reserved table.
Naas Racecourse is just 15 minutes walk from Poplar Square (when accessing the Tipper Road entrance). We are located just off the N7, 20 minutes from Sallins train station and just 35 minutes from Dublin. Please see below JJ Kavanagh route.
Shuttle Bus Service
Collecting at Sallins Train Station – 12.45pm 1.40pm | Returning after racing 5.20pm
Collecting at Poplar Square 1.10pm | Returning after racing 5.40pm
- Adult Admission to the Races (includes €5 dicount voucher for our next race meeting)€15
- OAP (includes free tea/ coffee voucher)€9
- Students U25 with valid student ID€5
- Children U18 accompanied by an adultFREE