- 12:50The I.N.H Stallion Owners EBF Maiden Hurdle of €15,000
- 13:20The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Novice Steeplechase of €21,000
- 13:50The Lawlor’s of Naas Novice Hurdle of €90.000 Grade 1
- 14:20The Eastcoast Seafood & Gouldings Hardware Handicap Steeplechase of €18,000
- 14:50The Irish Stallion Farm EBF Mares Beginners Steeplechase of €17,000
- 15:20The Adare Manor Opportunity Handicap Hurdle of €14,000
- 15:50The Rushe’s Supervalu ( Pro/Am) Flat Race of €10,500
Lawlor’s Of Naas Grade 1 Novice Hurdle & Winter Ladies Day
Sunday 5th January
This is our flagship race meeting in our calendar and what a day of racing it is! The feature race is the Lawlor’s Of Naas Town Centre Hotel Novice Hurdle of €90,000 and we will have six smashing supporting races. Not only is it the first Grade 1 national hunt race of the year in the Irish calendar but also our only Grade 1 race. Aside from top-class Grade 1 racing you expect fashion, entertainment, hospitality and FREE Kids activities.
Winter Ladies Day
The best-dressed lady on the day will win a luxurious Suite stay at Lawlor’s of Naas Town Centre Hotel, €1,500 worth of hairdressing and accessories from Alan Keville for Hair and a €1,500 voucher from Residence Day Spa. There will also be hair and spa vouchers from the two fashion partners for four runners up on the day as well as a voucher for lunch for two in Lawlor’s Bistro. The Winter Ladies Day registration will take place in the Ladies Pavilion ( marquee located adjacent to the parade ring) on the day. Rosanna Davison will head the judging panel. Media partner on the day will be Kildare Post.
Sponsors on the day
We are delighted to welcome back Lawlor’s of Naas Town Centre Hotel as our feature sponsors on the day and look forward to also welcoming Irish EBF, Adare Manor, Gouldings Hardware and East Coast Seafood.
Lawlor’s of Naas Town Centre Hotel, Residence Day Spa and Alan Keville for Hair are our three fashion partners, the total prize fund of the fabulous prize is €4,250.
Naas Racecourse is just 15 minutes walk from Poplar Square ( when accessing the Tipper Road entrance). We are located just off the N7, 20 minutes from Sallins train station and just 35 minutes from Dublin.Shuttle bus to and from train station and JJ Kavanagh Bus times to follow.
The first race is approx. 12.50pm.
- Adult Admission to the Races (includes €5 dicount voucher for our next race meeting)€15
- OAP (includes free tea/ coffee voucher)€9
- Students U25 with valid student ID€5
- Children U18 accompanied by an adult FREE