- 01:10The Tifrums Irish EBF (C & G) Maiden of €15,500
- 01:40The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Maiden of €15,500
- 02:15The Irish EBF Auction Series Nursery Handicap of €30,000
- 02:50The EquisoftLive Handicap of €15,500
- 03:25The Irish EBF Auction Series Race Final of €120,000
- 04:00The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Garnet Stakes of €47,500 (Listed Race)
- 04:35GAIN The Advantage Series Apprentice Handicap of €15,000 (Rated 45-70)
- 05:05The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Bluebell Stakes of €47,500 (Listed Race)
Irish EBF Auction Series Finale Day
Sunday 17th October
We have a hugely competitive card in store on this raceday with a huge prize pot up for grabs from the Irish EBF.
This year the Irish EBF Auction series, formerly co-sponsored with Foran Equine, will be run by the Irish EBF with all prize money levels upheld from April to October with twenty-five qualifiers and the €120,000 final will be held here Naas Racecourse on October 17th.
While we endeavor to ensure our attendee’s have a great day out, we have had to make several changes to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone following all government and health guidelines. It is important to note that these race meetings will not be a typical day at Naas Racecourse. There will be limited catering and betting facilities and it will be an outdoor event with no access to indoor facilities with an exception for toilet facilities only.
- On arrival every patron must have a valid ticket with their name printed on it.
- You must present a valid photo I.D. to match the name on your ticket on arrival.
- Children will also be required to have a ticket in line with Covid-19 tracing requirements and you will require a photo ID on the day. You can purchase a free U’16 ticket when purchasing adult tickets.
- By purchasing a ticket for this event, you are accepting & agreeing to the ticketing Terms & Conditions and the Racecourse Code of Conduct.
GAIN Equine nutrition this year launched their GAIN Advantage Series. From April to October the series will be run over eight racecourses with the final leg of the series taking place at Naas. To find out more about the GAIN Advantage Series visit https://bit.ly/3hSeVfq.
Irish EBF already supports 95% of two-year-old maidens in Ireland, 33% of the three-year-old maidens, a series of three year old and upwards fillies handicaps as well as four €125,000 Premier Handicaps held over Irish Champions Weekend. To find out more about the Irish EBF visit European Breeders Fund (ebfstallions.com).
Equisoft is the latest company to join Naas Racecourse’s sponsorship portfolio. This year marks 30 years in business for Equisoft, who develop horse management software systems. To celebrate the milestone the industry leaders will sponsor the EquisoftLive Handicap at the Naas Racecourse on Sunday 17th October.