- 01:10The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Maiden of €15,500
- 01:40The Tifrums Irish EBF (C & G) Maiden of €15,500
- 02:15The Irish EBF Auction Series Race Final of €120,000
- 02:50The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Garnet Stakes of €47,500 (Listed Race)
- 03:25GAIN The Advantage Series Apprentice Handicap of €15,000 (Rated 45-70
- 04:00The Irish EBF Auction Series Nursery Handicap of €30,000
- 04:35The EquisoftLive Handicap of €15,500
- 05:05The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Bluebell of €47,500 (Listed Race)
Irish EBF Auction Series Finale Day
Sunday 17th October
We are delighted to host the Irish EBF Auction Series Finale Race of €120,000 again this year. We have a competitive card on the day with a huge prize pot of €306,500 on offer and €276,000 is kindly contributed by the Irish EBF.
VIEW FULL LIST OF ENTRIES HERE
This year the Irish EBF Auction series (formerly co-sponsored with Foran Equine) will solely be sponsorsed by the Irish EBF, with all prize money levels upheld from April to October with twenty-five qualifiers. The final of the race is worth €120,000 and some very exciting horses entered in the race including €1,000 bargin buy Capitulation. View list of entries here and also hear what trainer Ado McGuinness has to say about the series.
While we endeavor to ensure our attendee’s have a great day out, we have had to The Irish EBF Auction Series Nursery Handicap of €30,000make several changes to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone following all government and health guidelines. It is important to note that these race meetings will not be a typical day at Naas Racecourse.
- On arrival every patron must have a valid ticket with their name printed on it.
- You must present a valid photo I.D. to match the name on your ticket on arrival.
- Children will also be required to have a ticket in line with Covid-19 tracing requirements and you will require a photo ID on the day. You can purchase a free U’16 ticket when purchasing adult tickets.
- By purchasing a ticket for this event, you are accepting & agreeing to the ticketing Terms & Conditions and the Racecourse Code of Conduct.
Irish EBF already supports 95% of two-year-old maidens in Ireland, 33% of the three-year-old maidens, a series of three year old and upwards fillies handicaps as well as four €125,000 Premier Handicaps held over Irish Champions Weekend. To find out more about the Irish EBF visit European Breeders Fund (ebfstallions.com).
GAIN Equine nutrition this year launched their GAIN Advantage Series. From April to October the series will be run over eight racecourses with the final leg of the series taking place at Naas. To find out more about the GAIN Advantage Series visit https://bit.ly/3hSeVfq.
Equisoft is the latest company to join Naas Racecourse’s sponsorship portfolio. This year marks 30 years in business for Equisoft, who develop horse management software systems. To celebrate the milestone the industry leaders will sponsor the EquisoftLive Handicap at the Naas Racecourse on Sunday 17th October.