- 12:30The SOBAC soil.ie launches Soil UK Ltd Maiden of €12,000
- 01:00The Tally-Ho Stud Irish EBF Birdcatcher Premier Nursery Handicap of €40,000
- 01:35The Kessaar Handicap of €15,500
- 02:10The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Maiden of €15,500
- 02:45The Safer Gambling Race of €13,500
- 03:15The Finale Stakes of €37,500 (listed race)
- 03:45The Colm White Bookmakers Naas November Handicap of €80,000
- 04:15The Congratulations to the 2021 Flat Champions Handicap of €15,500
Flat Finale Day 2021
Sunday 31st October
We are delighted to once again host the Irish Flat season finale on Sunday, 31st October. Featuring the Tally-Ho Stud Irish EBF Birdcatcher and the Colm White Bookmakers November Handicap will be another competitive card on the day. Aside from great racing, HRI will be hosting the crowning of the champions after the 3rd race on the card. Colin Keane will be awarded with champion jockey title, Dylan Browne McMonagle will be awarded with champion apprentice, champion trainer will go to Aidan O’Brien and Champion owner will go to Mrs John Magnier.
Kids go FREE! A magic show will take place in the onsite creche from 2-3pm and a fancy dress halloween costume competition.
COVID-19 Guidelines for patrons attending Naas Racecourse:
Please note the following protocols which will be in place for all hospitality guests and those looking to use indoor facilities:
- Indoor dining must be operated in line with Failte Ireland guidelines whereby current attendees consuming food/beverages indoors must provide evidence of their Digital Covid Vaccine Cert (DCC).
- All attendees must provide relevant proof of Immunity (EU Digital Covid Vaccine Cert (DCC)/recovered from Covid and photo ID) for seated indoor food and beverage facilities upon arrival. If for some reason or due to weather conditions, you do not recieve the wristband on arrival, please proceed to the marquee located beside THE POST (self service).
- The current legal requirement is that attendees must confirm validity of the vaccination or recovered status (that wishes to avail of indoor dining) using the EU Digital Covid Certificate along with photo ID.
- Attendees will be given a wristband to identify access to seated indoor dining.
- For indoor seated dining, a maximum of 10 adults per table and a maximum of 15 including children is permitted at each table. The total combined capacity at a table cannot exceed 15 overall.
- Social distancing etiquette is preserved at all times.
Tally-Ho Stud have built a reputatation that see’s them recognised as one of the leading consignors of thoroughbreds in both Ireland and England. We are delighted to welcome Tally-Ho Stud back on board for the 3rd consecutive year to sponsor the feature race on the day, Tally – Ho Stud Irish EBF Birdcatcher Premier Handicap. The O’Callaghan Family will also sponsor the supporting Kessar Handicap.
‘Healthy Soil, Healthy Crop’ Kildare based company, P&T Stapleton Limited are the main distributor for Sobac’s product in Ireland. They work in partnership with farmers & Stud Farms to improve the biological structure of the soil. This year Sobac Soil has grown and launched into the UK market. Read more here. About Us – Soil
The Irish EBF are not only one of Naas Racecourse largest supporters but Ireland’s largest contributor.The Irish European Breeders’ Fund has supported horseracing in Ireland since 1983 Britain by enhancing prize money for over 30 years and have contributed over €42.2 million to the industry.
Colm White Bookmaker is back once again as sponsor of the November Handicap. Colm is from Newbridge and is a familiar face at race meetings throughout the length and breadth of the country. Colm’s has a long history and involvement in racing and the betting business and we are delighted to have him sponsoring with us on our flat finale meeting.