Description: Naas Racecourse is currently seeking a Finance Manager. A leading horse racing venue staging 18 race meetings per year as well as a broad range of non-race day activities, it takes a very proactive approach to serving the racing industry.
Reporting To: General Manager
- Full responsibility for company accounting function.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Completion of all statutory returns.
- Maintenance of books & records.
- Payroll including the scheduling of race day staff.
- Overseeing of race day cash activities including turnstiles.
- Contribute to the progressive change environment which currently exists within the business.
- Assist on key projects when required.
- Carry out other office/admin duties as required in a small office environment.
- Qualified Accountant or similar.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years post qualification experience.
- Proven ability to write & deliver reports.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- An interest in horse racing an advantage.
- Attendance at all race meetings.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to work in a small full time team.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to Tom Ryan at email@example.com.
Applications Close on Friday 13th July.