Internship at Naas Racecourse
Naas Racecourse are offering a paid internship in 2023. The start date is February / March 2023 but are flexible, depending on the availability of the successful candidate.
The internship is suitable for current students or graduates. This role will support Naas Racecourse Management in organising, promoting race days and handling sales.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing and Sponsorship Managers.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the content creations and social media support during the build up to and on racedays.
- Assist with Hospitality bookings in the processing of E-tickets for Sponsors / Suite Holders /General Public – with various ticket types.
- Contribute to planning and implementing campaigns and events.
- Assist with general raceday support activities as required.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Be undertaking or finished a relevant third level course.
- Strong digital and social media skills.
- Ability to generate fresh ideas and work on own initiative.
- Have an interest in the horse racing industry.
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Flexibility in relation to working hours with racedays.
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter by email to [email protected] with “Paid Internship Position” in the Subject line.
Application deadline: Friday 3rd February